- Time of issue:2020-10-27 14:32:44
Nodulizers, inoculant and other products have a variety of different distribution ratio and particle size distribution, each casting production users need to choose different Nodulizers and inoculant according to their own production equipment, molten iron composition, casting type and other different conditions. The company has many years of Nodulizers, inoculant production experience and professional sales service team, combined with long-term export services and technical exchanges with casting experts at home and abroad, can provide domestic customers with suitable for the needs of various types of casting alloy products. The following is a general introduction to the selection of spheroidizer and inoculant, the specific specifications need to be further refined by the casting users according to their own actual situation, or contact the company's domestic sales department.
1. Selection of Nodulizers:
(1) Magnesium contents of 4%, 5% and 5.5% are low magnesium Nodulizers, with RE between 1% and 2%. They are mostly used in intermediate frequency furnace smelting and spheroidizing treatment of low ferric sulfide. It has the advantages of slow spheroidization and easy absorption of spheroidized elements.
(2) 6% and 7% of magnesium content belong to the medium magnesium series of Nodulizers, which are mainly used for cupola, electric furnace double melting, or intermediate frequency furnace melting pearlite as ductile cast iron. According to the casting wall thickness and the sulfur content of raw iron, the appropriate amount of Nodulizers is determined. The application range is wide and the spheroidizing process is wide.
(3) High magnesium series spheroidizer, suitable for cupola smelting, sulphur content of 0.06%-0.09% of iron liquid, the amount added between 1.6%-2.0%.
(4) Low aluminum Nodulizers are used in castings that are prone to subcutaneous blowhole defects and castings that require aluminum content in molten iron.
(5) The Nodulizers produced by pure Ce and pure La, after spheroidizing treatment, the iron solution is purified with few inclusions and the graphite balls are rounded. The Nodulizers produced by yttrium base heavy rare earth is suitable for large section castings to delay spheroidizing decline and prevent bulk graphite. Sb-containing Nodulizers is used in pearlescent nodular cast iron.
(6) Low silicon Nodulizers is suitable for casting plants using a large amount of return charge; Nickel-magnesium Nodulizers is used in high nickel austenitic ductile iron.
2. Selection of inoculants:
(1) Si, Ba, Ca and Al alloys are widely used with ideal inoculation effect and low dosage. Barium is a highly active element, low calcium barium si-Barium instigator, strong graphitization ability, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, vermicular cast iron preferred.
(2) Advanced deoxidizing inoculant, with strong deoxidizing effect, and silicon, saving cost, used to prevent stomata and subcutaneous stomata.
(3) Strontium silicon inoculant does not increase the number of eutectic masses in gray cast iron, but it has a good graphitization effect and has a significant effect on preventing the white opening of thin-walled and thick-thin uneven castings, so it can prevent the leakage of thin-walled and thick-thin uneven castings (cylinder and cylinder head).
(4) High aluminum low calcium ferric silicon inoculant, eliminate gray iron white mouth significant effect. Bismuth-containing ferrosilicon inoculant makes up for the lack of obvious effect of single bismuth addition. Silica-zirconium inoculation agent can refine austenite dendrite and improve the strength of cast iron. Adding manganese to the inoculant can reduce the melting point of multiple alloys and facilitate diffusion and absorption in molten iron. The effect of silica-Calcium-Barium manganese inoculant is particularly outstanding in this respect.
(5) Rare earth inbreeding agent has special effect on reducing the brittleness of white cast iron. For high grade subeutectic gray cast iron, the graphite morphology can be obviously improved without deliberately reducing the carbon content, and the strength of cast iron can also be improved, thus improving the machining performance.
(6) Type inner inoculating block is the most resource-saving treatment method with the best inoculating effect. The casting system is equipped with foam ceramic filter, which constitutes the combination of producing high-quality castings. Inoculating block will be favored by more foundry enterprises.
(7) Specially produced coating agent, with pure composition and uniform particle size, is more conducive to obtaining stable high-quality casting products.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone